Sunday, September 25, 2005

I'm Finally in Morocco!

Coast of Rabat

Center of Rabat

After a very long application process, I have finally made it to Morocco. I am on a two year and 3 month assignment with the Peace Corps. I'm going to be doing small business development for artisans. More on that later. Right now I just want to start up this thing so that I can sort of stay connected to the outside world. I'm new to this blogging thing so please excuse my lack of experience. All I'm going to basically do is post brief journals and some pictures. If I happen to pick up some technical training somewhere, I will certainly dazzle you with my knowledge. As of now, I will only have internet access once a week so don't expect constant updates. Please also feel free to make comments or e-mail me. Ok, with that said, here goes...

3 Comments:

At 6:20 AM, Blogger Riky said...

Webby Awards add new blog categories
The 10th Annual Webby Awards has kicked off its annual call for entries by expanding its blog categories to include Best Blog - ' Business, Best Blog Culure/Personal and Best Blog - ' Political.
Il tuo blog è veramente fantastico, dovrò inserirlo tra i miei siti favoriti!

Questo puo' essere interessante per te da darci un'occhiata: è un sito di pronostici scommesse calcio che tratta principalmente pronostici scommesse calcio .

Per favore vieni e fammi sapere se ti piace!

 
At 6:35 AM, Anonymous civeng48@aol.com said...

Good show Sara. I am back in the States. At home in Pensacola. You need to visit Kuwait if and when you can.

Love you
Grampa

 
At 2:31 AM, Blogger Sara said...

Thanks Grandpa. Glad that you're home and that you are safe. I will certaily try and visit Kuwait when I get a chance.

I love you.
Sara

 

Post a Comment

<< Home